Pages

viernes, 10 de febrero de 2012

[3oTEX2011] Request For assistance

From Dr Ahmed Ali

Request For assistance
Dear Friend,
I am compelled by my urgent need for a foreign partner that is why I
have personally
contacted you for this transaction. I am an auditor by profession
working in Bank of Africa, Burkina faso, West Africa. I have the
opportunity of transfering a left over funds (US$10.5M) of one of my
bank clients who died along with his entire family in a plane crash.
Hence,I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be
transferred out of the bank and shared between us in the ratio of 60%
for me and 40% for you.If you agree to my business proposal,further
details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive
your return email.
Sincerely,
Dr.Ahmed Ali.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario